Calling all writers! It's your long lost friends at Clever Fiction. We've cooked up a new and exciting 2-week challenge for you. In the past we've based challenges on words, pictures and even videos. This time the stories are based on scenarios, and you get three to choose from. They can be written from any perspective, not just the way it's presented in the scenario - just stay true to the scenario itself.
Scenario 2: A terrible nightmare leaves you sleepless. Days later, a stranger sends you a friend request on Facebook. You recognize their profile image from that horrific dream.
Scenario 3: Your neighbors ask you to watch their house while they're away on a 3-month vacation. 2 weeks later you see drapes open slightly, then close.
2. Story Length: Up to 2500 words
3. Post your story to your website, blog or wherever you want people to read it. Need a website or blog?
4. Email your TITLE, AUTHOR NAME, & LINK to CleverFiction@gmail.com. DO NOT send us your story.
5. Include a link back to this page at the end of the story for readers to leave comments. For example: Thanks for reading! Click Here to share your comments and see more stories.
5. All submissions are due 6:00 PM PST on June 24th, 2016
6. Write your heart out and good luck!
Why I Don't Answer Calls From Wayne Anymore..........Jeremy Dunn
Burying My Companion's secrets.................................Mayur Wadhwani